Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ive a peugeot 307 03 reg and am after a new key is it possible to buy a used key off ebay and buy a new transponder and get it re programmed if so does anyone no who can do it in the leicester area
thanks rob

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi I would also like to know about this, has anyone had a replacement cut or knows of the cheapest way possible to get one, if you can name the company and price would be great :thumb:
Mark

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi robp

Been doing a bit of digging around and have found this info out

Mine is this style of key (CLICK HERE)

buy a used key off ebay for the remote circuit board the transponder is seperate to this,

The transponder part clips into the remote its called a ID46 (CLICK HERE)

You can also buy a replacement housing if you want to like this (CLICK HERE) Flip type

Or you can just buy the older style fixed key housings from ebay.

Also this the key blanks cut from photo or code (CLICK HERE)
Just emailed the guy, got back to me straight away mine will be cut from a picture of the key, money back guarantee if it does not work!
Jim is the guys name he gave me a ref code and then you click the buy it now and put your info into message to seller at the checkout.

Now all we need to do is find some one who wants earn a few beer tokens in the Rotherham sheffield area and in your case leicester area, any offers from anyone who has planet :lol: please :thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Right just bought a used key looks in really good condition £10.00
Transponder for new key £5.49
key blade cut to photo £11.30

£26.79 then just needs to be paired with the car :lol:

+ beer tokens for someones time and effort to code it :thumb:

Going to buy a new housing for the key that came with the car its battered

1 - 6 of 6 Posts