Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says ive lost remote central locking etc from the key. Its been playing up a little recently but now its completely dead. Changed the battery but nothing. Luckily i can still get in the car with the key.

Does it need recoding or something else?

·
5,042 Posts
As the title says ive lost remote central locking etc from the key. Its been playing up a little recently but now its completely dead. Changed the battery but nothing. Luckily i can still get in the car with the key.

Does it need recoding or something else?
i believe the little micro switches can cause issues and can be bought cheaply enough from ebay, dont know if this is the cause tho

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i believe the little micro switches can cause issues and can be bought cheaply enough from ebay, dont know if this is the cause tho
None of the buttons work on the remote though like its died. Tried my spare remote too and thats dead. I really wont be able to cope having to use the key to lock the car all the time. Its gonna proper do my head in!!!!

C

·
0 Posts
It's easy enough just print it out and take it with you when doing the re-synch so you can follow it step by step. If you do it from memory you'll miss something out.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i dont believe it - IT BLOODY WORKED!!!!!!!!!!

Now got my remote central locking and alarm back. Cheers folks. Massively appreciated! :thumb:

·
5,042 Posts
Well i dont believe it - IT BLOODY WORKED!!!!!!!!!!

Now got my remote central locking and alarm back. Cheers folks. Massively appreciated! :thumb:
nice one :thumb::thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts