Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks..just a small request really just to find out if anyone in the peugeot world up in the north east can programme a key for me or reprogramme a virgin key?im in peterlee and I'm having major dramas with my key.car is a 54 plate 1.6hdi s.key drives and stArts car fine but I have to lock by the drivers door key hole also passenger door is permanently locked.having just bought the car days ago I am finding little things up with it.however I have looked all over the net on how to reset keys etc to pugs but to no such joy.anyone out there from peterlee area or the north east for that fact please message me
If you can help?thanks

·
Registered
14,530 Posts
You have more than 1 issue here is your remote on your key not working if so the central locking wont work BUT that is not why 1 door is not working that is a separate issue most likely wiring or the catch itself.

If your key is original then follow the resyncing process it should then work if it does not you MAY need a whole new key.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea the key only Works the engine.tried all the resynch stuff to no joy.new battery in fob too.if I got a whole new key would it have to programmed at the stealers?

·
Registered
648 Posts
If you get a full new key all you need is the 4 digit security code that you should have on a credit card sized card and a nearby member with Peugeot planet to program it to the car, which is a 5 minute process.
If you don't have the security code then you can contact a forum member such as trustme who can supply if for a small fee if you supply the VIN.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts