Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my key fob has stopped working it won't lock or open car key is working fine I've put new batteries in fob still no good any advice would be great thanks inadvance !

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
You need to reinitialise the fob after replacing battery, usually by inserting key in ignition and switching to first position (not starting engine) and holding the lock button on the key down for approx 10 seconds. The key should then work.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Which car is it you have?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
You're more than welcome Wally, hope you get it sorted.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Peugeot 2008 Spare Key

Dear all,

I’ve just bought a Peugeot 2008 and it did came with only 1 key for some reason, because we are two drivers I was wondering where is the best place to get one for a reasonable price, I’ve checked online and I can see from ebay less than £50.00, please see below, will it worth buying and programming, is it really Genuine key?

Many thanks

Dati

Here we are offering a complete working Transponder remote key for Peugeot:Transponder chip 7941 315 mHZ

What’s included:

Key Blank - Yes
Transponder Chip - Yes
Remote Circuit Board - Yes
Blade Cutting - No
Transponder Programming - No
Remote Programming - No

Part Number: HELLA 5FA010 353-05
9674001280 01

Models Covered:
Other models which use same part number

As these are GENUINE VIRGIN remotes, you will not have any problems getting these remotes programmed.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
That's too expensive - you can pick up a blank clone for around a tenner - which do work - I have one.

Replacement keys are cheap - programming and cutting is where the cost comes in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts