Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 2009 207CC Elle edition. The key fob hasn't been working for a couple of weeks having been working intermittently a bit before that. I purchased CR1620 batteries and had them replaced in the fob but a repair technician colleague of mine. The fob still did not work. So I thought it probably needed to be reprogrammed. I have tried every method that I have found online to reprogramme/pair the key fob and yet nothing is working. I am still having to manually unlock and lock the car. I also can't find a way of manually opening the boot. Can anyone help me with this at all?

Would be very grateful :(

·
Registered
863 Posts
there is a switch for the boot but the wire can break around the near side hinge on the loom.
You may need a new fob but try holding the fob up against the ignition key barrel and see if it works from there in the meantime.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is a switch for the boot but the wire can break around the near side hinge on the loom.
You may need a new fob but try holding the fob up against the ignition key barrel and see if it works from there in the meantime.
Where is the switch for the boot please? Probably a stupid question but.......:eek:

·
Registered
863 Posts
under the boot lip above the number plate, like a soft rubber switch. could be its dropped from your car but check.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts