Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get a key cut as a replacement for my Peugeot 406, I got the codes some time ago from bettyswallocks on here, I'm happy that the information he's given me is correct but everybody I've approached to get the key cut says that they don't recognize the format of the key number I have got.

The number i've got is NA24C???? but I keep being told the number I need will be a five digit combination of letters and numbers.

Has anybody got a recomendation of who to use to get a key cut.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I'm trying to get a key cut as a replacement for my Peugeot 406, I got the codes some time ago from bettyswallocks on here, I'm happy that the information he's given me is correct but everybody I've approached to get the key cut says that they don't recognize the format of the key number I have got.

The number i've got is NA24C???? but I keep being told the number I need will be a five digit combination of letters and numbers.

Has anybody got a recomendation of who to use to get a key cut.

Thanks in advance
i supply and cut keys and can send them out with a bland transponder for you to program using planet, pm me the blade number and i will tell you the cuts if you want or you could get a key allready cut odd me for between £10 and £15 + £5 cutting

1 - 2 of 2 Posts