Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back my wife managed to, by accident do something that caused the MPG shown on the central display in my 307 xsi (2.0 hdi) to show permenantly.
Has no idea how she managed it and a while back it stopped doing it so now I'm playing with the button on the end of the stalk half the time.

Sooo. Does anyone know how to do this?
I've tried everything I can think of within reason and its starting to bug me?!

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Best regards

-Jvr

·
Registered
23 Posts
A while back my wife managed to, by accident do something that caused the MPG shown on the central display in my 307 xsi (2.0 hdi) to show permenantly.
Has no idea how she managed it and a while back it stopped doing it so now I'm playing with the button on the end of the stalk half the time.

Sooo. Does anyone know how to do this?
I've tried everything I can think of within reason and its starting to bug me?!

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Best regards

-Jvr
Hi

On The 207 there is a MODE button on the radio this changes the display through various formats one of which includes the MPG and Miles left in the tank.. they remain on the display until changed using the mode button

·
6,448 Posts
Pressing the button on the end of the wiper stalk should cycle through the various trip computer modes.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input so far everyone!

This is the thing that is starting to get on my nerves.
It Does only stay on for 8-10 seconds on my 307 xsi?!?!!?
I find myself constantly pressing that button on the end of the stalk every time it disappears.

Have had a good nose through the options on the console and tried all combinations of presses and twiddling the controls around the steering wheel.

I have Planet but there is no way the Mrs inadvertently hooked that up and changed anything on a trip to the shops lol.

The radio/temp etc is the main screen with the mpg etc overlaying over this on the console, there IS a way to swap these so the mpg is there instead only interrupted when changing radio stations etc but I'm at a loss...

Don't get me wrong, the car has bigger problems but this one is really bugging me!

Best regards

-Jvr

·
5,087 Posts
On the 407 if you press the stalk it displays on both the centre Mfd and the speedo display for 8-10 seconds, BUT if you press the 'trip' button (i think) on the centre console it stays on on the Mfd, 407xjr has his set to this.

No idea if this will work on the 307 tho

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mgtf got it right just didnt find it!
There is indeed a button called mode which will cycle the display mode!
Well fancy that!

A much happier camper now!

Just need to get my injector and turbo sorted out.... :rolleyes:

Cheers for everyone's input.

Best regards

-Jvr

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi. Press the mode button on the stereo it flicks between showing the radio station/ mpg/ time/ blank. Which ever you pick it will stay on permanently.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I've tried this on mine . It won't go up to number one to show me how many miles I've got left . It's on number 2 which shows me how many miles I've done . How do I get it back to number 1 ? Thanks

·
Registered
696 Posts
Try pressing the button on the end of the wiper stalk to cycle from current mpg to 1 and then 2
Hi I've tried this on mine . It won't go up to number one to show me how many miles I've got left . It's on number 2 which shows me how many miles I've done . How do I get it back to number 1 ? Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts