Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, slap me round the face with a wet kipper, and call me George! It passed! No problems, just a note about the tyres being very worn - they're at the low tread marker.
:thumb:

The past two years saw worn this, lose that, and repair bills between EUR 500 to 800! This year, the problem was their side - their printer buggered up, so the new registration document is in the post.

Now, all that money I reserved for the anticipated repairs, can be frittered away on food, clothing, bills...

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
alloydog said:
Well, slap me round the face with a wet kipper, and call me George! It passed! No problems, just a note about the tyres being very worn - they're at the low tread marker.
:thumb:

The past two years saw worn this, lose that, and repair bills between EUR 500 to 800! This year, the problem was their side - their printer buggered up, so the new registration document is in the post.

Now, all that money I reserved for the anticipated repairs, can be frittered away on food, clothing, bills...
Good stuff , i had one pass on saturday just washed it and apart from a shredded fan belt an hour 1/2 before the test i was very happy,not very often you get this feeling , but enjoy.:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.