Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new 407 SW 2.2 petrol, said fairwell to my lovely Citron hatchback...

In my town there's lots of Benz, BMW, Audi, But my sw definely draw much much my eyeball, many time, cars catch up with me and wander infront my car. Ha Ha Ha

The JBL sound is great, however, the CD/CD changer don't support mp3 makes me annoy, it's seems that change a advanced receiver is very hard

hui

·
Registered
93 Posts
ll123 said:
Just got my new 407 SW 2.2 petrol, said fairwell to my lovely Citron hatchback...

In my town there's lots of Benz, BMW, Audi, But my sw definely draw much much my eyeball, many time, cars catch up with me and wander infront my car. Ha Ha Ha

The JBL sound is great, however, the CD/CD changer don't support mp3 makes me annoy, it's seems that change a advanced receiver is very hard

hui

congrants on the great car
where are u located?

·
Registered
14 Posts
ll123 said:

hui
Does your ride comes w amp and sub-woofer as claimed by the manual for the JBL system? How many speakers altogether?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tyongchi said:
Does your ride comes w amp and sub-woofer as claimed by the manual for the JBL system? How many speakers altogether?
It do have subwoofer and amp, for this i pay extra 1000Euro, the amp and speaker system is great i think, however, the radio unit is bad, no mp3 support, no ipod interface...

about the speaker number:nono: i don't know:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts