Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Ive just changed the dpf eolys additive on my peugeot 207 1.6 hdi 110, i filled the car up few weeks ago and a message came up “risk of particle filter blocking” after i filled up, so i checked additive bag under car and noticed it was empty so i changed that for a new one today and the warning triangle is still showing under the milege counter, how do i clear it and get the car to regen? Please if anybody could help me

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
You need to plug the car into PP2000/Diagbox and reset the additive counter, this will reset the low fluid warning. If the dpf system is all ok and only needed more fluid, it will regen on its own.

While you have it plugged into PP2000/Diagbox, you can check the state of the DPF filter.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got somebody to connect pp2000 earlier to reset the additive counter and check the state of the dpf , particle filter load was 0% and miles since last regen was 0 so it must of regenerated on the way to fellas house cos i noticed the fan was on when i pulled up on the driveway after i turned the car off, but the warning triangle is still present? I checked the multiplex additive system etc no error codes in the system, resetted the additive counter to 1.8 litres of eolys fluid thats how much it says on the fluid bag, all systems looked ok, but the light is still on?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I see you refilled/replaced your additive. My 207 1.6Hdi now has "Low Additive" warning and garage quoting £350 to fix!!
Is yours pouch or tank?
Did you replace or refill?
Is it straight forward job?
Where did you get fluid?
Any help appreciated?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts