Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2.0hdi 110 rapier, 60,000 miles full service history from 2002

is there anything i should be looking out for, i used to have a fiat stilo and they used to break if you looked at them funny?

·
Registered
862 Posts
gaz lear said:
Got a 2.0hdi 110 rapier, 60,000 miles full service history from 2002

is there anything i should be looking out for, i used to have a fiat stilo and they used to break if you looked at them funny?

Hi and wecome to the forum :thumb:

Well the 307 is a lot better than a stilo (or any fiat)

There is a sticky with a list of recalls to date,you can check with peugeoy uk to see if yor car has had the applying ones carried out. The electrics can play up (it is french after all). There are plenty of posts here with possible cures.Good luck with the car and hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2.0 hdi d-turbo

Hi just bought a 2002 2.0 d-turbo hdi ,90,000mls and i am well pleased! so far no probs at the moment. new cam belt fitted as part of the deal and at 90000 it drives like a new car. Just going up to gt yarmouth from coventry on saturday to try her(about 320 mls round trip) so will keep you posted on any problems

·
Registered
862 Posts
c2crr said:
Hi just bought a 2002 2.0 d-turbo hdi ,90,000mls and i am well pleased! so far no probs at the moment. new cam belt fitted as part of the deal and at 90000 it drives like a new car. Just going up to gt yarmouth from coventry on saturday to try her(about 320 mls round trip) so will keep you posted on any problems

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:

Pleased to hear that you are enjoying your pug,let us know how your trip goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts