Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there i have just bought a nice 206 gti in moonshine coulur and have a few questions, firstly i want to change the alloys on it to bigger ones can i get away with 18's with low profile tyres without having to do anywork on the archs, next mine does not have the sp kit on it where can i get these cheaply and is it worth just putting the archs and spoiler on as from the ones i have seen it does make quite a big difference in my opion, Also is there any common faults i should be aware of as im new to pugs as i have had alfas for the last few years is there any good sites i can get bits for it as i would like the angel eye headlamps, and any thing else i need to be aware of the car has full service history up to 64000 miles and currently has 81000 on clock am i right in thinking the next service is due around 90000 or before and lastly what are the cambelt\timing belt guidlines to being changed in regards to millage , sorry for all the questions guys but just looking for some advice cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts