Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have just bought a 59 plate 308cc 2ltr hdi. My question is about the dpf, does version have this fluid for the dpf. if so where is it and can i check its level when i pick up the car. The car has fsh and has done 25k.

also, anything else to check?

got to say looks a lovely bit of kit!

·
12,095 Posts
What BHP is it (there should be a sticker on the driver door pillar).

Or post the last 8 digits of your chassis (VIN) number and we can obtain a full spec detail sheet for you.

D

·
0 Posts
its the 140bhp, thats all i know until i see the car on friday
Then its 2.0ltr with a DPF. Don't worry about DPF additive levels. The car will tell you in plenty of time when it needs refilling. Usually near 80-100k.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I have just bought a 59 plate 308cc 2ltr hdi. My question is about the dpf, does version have this fluid for the dpf. if so where is it and can i check its level when i pick up the car. The car has fsh and has done 25k.

also, anything else to check?

got to say looks a lovely bit of kit!
Hi! Congrats on your new CC.
i have a pearl white 308 CC and would like to caution you about the convertible roof.
NEVER EVER open the roof halfway. i opened mine halfway to clean those linkages and crevices that cant be cleaned when the roof is fully open or fully closed. When opened halfway, and engine switched off, the system develops some kind of "air lock" and refuses to close (!!). The roof was stuck in the 1/2 open position. This can only be rectified by the Peugeot technician and if he knows what he's doing, its a 10min job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts