Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new here

Im just bought a 307 2004 2.0 HDi XSi with 125k mileage

After bought it, Ive sent it to Hallford for full service with 69 checking points

and the results is as attached

So i need to ask u guys what is really important to be changed here, and is there another options to get the price lower.

Thanks so much

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ok, that's cool, not everyone wants to take on that sort of stuff, I don't always, sometimes I'd rather let someone else do it, and with brakes it's best to be safe.
Happy motoring, I think 307 is a great car, old school with modern feel.
Dave

·
Registered
168 Posts
I agree, new discs, pads, calipers cables and fluid,not to mention bleeding the damn things! If you are like me it's generally lying on a cold hard floor for hours under a time constraint
Go for it.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Maybe I'm being cynical here, but pads worn to 8mm are nowhere near worn out.
Perhaps a second opinion from a reputable garage wouldn't go amiss.
Don't tell them you've been to Halfords btw.

Roger.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, that's cool, not everyone wants to take on that sort of stuff, I don't always, sometimes I'd rather let someone else do it, and with brakes it's best to be safe.
Happy motoring, I think 307 is a great car, old school with modern feel.
Dave
Thanks Dave for that. The best thing is i can go up to 4++ miles with 50 quid with 307.
Previously i use Rover 75. It's really an elephant !

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have a 307 it does around 500 on 50, great, my wife had an 806 but it dramatically failed mot so I got her a 307 7 seater, initially she hated it but once she started getting about 500 miles to £50 instead of about 250 from the 806 on £50 she now likes it! However the kids hate no leg room! So putting the 806 back on the road is kids moaning over cost! Only time will tell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts