Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which model(s) had the jukebox fitted? My 2016 Allure doesn't appear to have it, there is no mention of it on the 'Source' screen, just a couple of non active boxes.

I also don't have the additional USB port in the compartment to the right of the steering wheel. The casing is there, but there is just a USB sized hole....

Also, are you able to create playlists or shuffle albums when playing music through USB? I'm tending to use it more, as when playing music through Bluetooth from my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge), there tends to be a lot of noticeable jumping.

·
Registered
42 Posts
my 2015 Allure had both the jukebox and the second USB, it also had the soft down lights shining down on the dash board, stupidly I assumed that by moving up a trim I would get more equipment but I lost all of the above when I got my 2016 Gt Line. I can only conclude that they needed to cut costs for the 2016 model year and dropped a lot of stuff of them. Shame as the second USB was pretty handy.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I think they look at whats available in the parts bin for the model years. They use up the stock on the next model year and stop using said part on the new model year. It is totally random and silly. Its as if they have bought a job lot at an auction...

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
My 16 Allure SW has the jukebox. 56 reg, but build date was June 16.
I use it regularly.

I seem to remember when I got the car I deleted everything (factory reset) to get rid of old navigation destinations. I then noticed the jukebox was greyed out, and it remained so until I put some tracks into it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On mine, there are nine boxes (3x3) when 'Source' is selected.

Top row is the three radio options
Middle row has the USB in the centre box, the two outside boxes are empty
Bottom row is iPod, Bluetooth and Aux.

I'm guessing that if my car had the Jukebox, it show up in one of the empty boxes in the middle row, even if it was greyed out.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Mine is same for top row.
Jukebox, blank, USB (greyed out)
iPod (greyed), Bluetooth, Aux (greyed).

I didn't have anything connected to the USB or Aux which is why they were greyed out. I don't have an iPod either.

If you go to the second page do you see "manage Jukebox" as a selection?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts