Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked my journeys on the MyPeugeot app after a trip away this weekend. There's no record at all of the 4 hour journey there and only 1.5 hours worth of the journey back, with nothing in between!
The part of the journey that was successfully logged on the way home was the last 1.5hrs of the journey, after stopping at a service station.
I also thought it odd that the trip on the car has reset itself to zero when I restarted the car to set off from this same service station so presume it must be trusted to the issue somehow.
Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this?
Just a bit annoying really more than anything else.

· Registered
28 Posts
I just checked my journeys on the MyPeugeot app after a trip away this weekend. There's no record at all of the 4 hour journey there and only 1.5 hours worth of the journey back, with nothing in between!
The part of the journey that was successfully logged on the way home was the last 1.5hrs of the journey, after stopping at a service station.
I also thought it odd that the trip on the car has reset itself to zero when I restarted the car to set off from this same service station so presume it must be trusted to the issue somehow.
Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this?
Just a bit annoying really more than anything else.
I have had my 308 and the app for over 5 years. Initially the app worked reasonably well but for the last 2 or 3 years seems to lose journeys unless I look at the app after each journey. Also, originally, if my wife used the car, the app would pick up her journeys the next time I used the car. It no longer does this.

As you say, it is highly irritating.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.