Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I fitted a cd player I had into my peugeot 307 02 plate but everytime the car gets stopped and turned off and I take the keys out the cd player will remain on until I turn it off or leave if a few minutes then it goes off everytime I go back to my car its reset it wont save radio stations or what track no. It has been playing on a cd if I turn the cd player off then back on quick it saves the info otherwise it will not

Could this be due to me not having the radio ariel connector?

Any info or advice much appreciated

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ok so I fitted a cd player I had into my peugeot 307 02 plate but everytime the car gets stopped and turned off and I take the keys out the cd player will remain on until I turn it off or leave if a few minutes then it goes off everytime I go back to my car its reset it wont save radio stations or what track no. It has been playing on a cd if I turn the cd player off then back on quick it saves the info otherwise it will not

Could this be due to me not having the radio ariel connector?

Any info or advice much appreciated
Red and yellow power wires will be the wrong way around.
Locate them behind the stereo, whichever way round they are switch them.

I.E if red is to red and yellow to yellow, plug the red into the yellow and vice versa.
Will just be the wrong adapter for the wiring thats all.

·
Registered
235 Posts
hi

my after market one is fitted properly but it goes off after a few mins or if u switch the lights on with out the keys it comes on and if u lock or unlock the car it switches on lol u get used to it but put the standed unit it in it goes off straight away must just be a french thing lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
Peugeot don't use standard connections in the socket, you can buy an adapter at Peugeot, they are cheap and makes all connections right.

Holt

·
Registered
37 Posts
There is a much easier solution to this and the standard Pug connectors can be used, all you need is a multimeter and find the permanent 12 V feed coming out of the car connector, its a piss of cake, I did it last week. Works fine, all I had to do was move a pin in the ISO connector on my Sony stereo.
Its a 5 min job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts