Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my issue is, when looking at repair manuals all the diagrams that go with procedures dont seem to open i just get the little red cross in the top corner.
HELP!

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
no the one i got was one i found on btjunkie. its a 2007 version
are you running this is windows xp? and have you ran it in administrator mode. i can remember back when i had it and had same issue. i just went into properties and made sure it was running in admin mode and had full priveledges in my virus checker.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Couldn`t be server surely if its downloaded or on a disc , if i mind right service box/sedre takes up 5gb of space , what does yours take up?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have service box installed on my PC, all 11GB of it. I had the issue of not being able to see diagrams, resolved that, wasnt allowing svg pop ups to run, PLUMB!! I know.......

However, now thats sorted I am faced with another issue, which, quite frankly I dont know if its due to pilot error or software not working properly.
All I seem to be able to view is electrical wiring diagrams, I cant view any diagrams of mechanical stuff, which is what I really wanted it for.
Can anyone help me out with this and advise if its something I'm doing wrong, or something else. :confused:
Cheers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts