Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have just had a baby and have an isofix base to fit can someone tell me if my Peugeot 407 sw 56 plate car has isofix point as I can't see them but don't know what I'm looking for. Thanks ?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrival, I'm a new dad myself and it's the best feeling ever.

Your isofix points are located in between the rear seat base and the back - if you slide your fingers in where the base and back meet and move your hand left to right across the seat you'll find two metal "D" shaped loops about 8-10" apart. These are your fixing points. The arms on your car seat base will give you an idea of how far apart and where to find the points.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks that's where we thought they were. we can't see them or feel them so wasn't sure if it had them or not. There's no tags labeling them neither. So does it defiantly have them?

·
5,087 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
ISOFIX bases aren't always easy to fit though depending on the base itself. Try and ensure the arms which go into the seat are extended out as far as it will go first. Sometimes it does require a bit of a shove to go in. Fitted ISOFIX bases to VW Golf MK5 / Pug 306 / Merc C class / BMW F30. Easiest was the Golf 5 but the rest were a PITA. Haven't yet fixed one into my 407 though!

But to answer your question, yes, 407 has ISOFIX in both rear seats, heck if a '99 Pug 306 has 'em, a 407 definitely has them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts