Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted several requests for help on this forum since getting my first Peugeot in 2017 but not had one response.

I have a Peugeot Partner Esplande 2.0 HDi on 04 plate. I have to remove the alternator to check if this has ceased and needs replacing. To get this out I need to move the PAS pump to one side and remove the alternator up and out of the car.
I have started by removing a bolt from the PAS with the use of a 6mm Hex/allen key. There is another bolt holding the PAS which is difficult to remove due to limited space and too low to get the Hex socket in.
Can anyone help with advice on how to remove this bolt or the PAS pump. I need to get my car fixed asap as it is needed to help a local charity transport less able clients.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You need a long reach allen head socket to get the power steering pump off but i doubt you need it off as the alternator should wiggle out to get better access remove the engine mount nut and jack the engine up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need a long reach allen head socket to get the power steering pump off but i doubt you need it off as the alternator should wiggle out to get better access remove the engine mount nut and jack the engine up
Thanks for your reply. Which nut are you referring to please

1 - 4 of 4 Posts