Peugeot Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
5,090 Posts
I have nearly 5000 posts on the Omega forum in five years.
probably know my eldest son from there then, he had an omega and was on there for a year or so cos he kept breaking it.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Helped a few peeps on Peugeot Central then was told on my 5th response that I had to pay £10 for the priviledge! Talk about a one sided transaction, PC forum gets the benefit of my advice of living with an 807 with over 200K miles and I have to pay! That was my last visit, PF is far better.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Helped a few peeps on Peugeot Central then was told on my 5th response that I had to pay £10 for the priviledge! Talk about a one sided transaction, PC forum gets the benefit of my advice of living with an 807 with over 200K miles and I have to pay! That was my last visit, PF is far better.
Had no idea they charged over on peugeot central. Don't use there site often, find this site has much more infomation on it.

Just a shame more people don't realise how good this place is, still plenty of newbies who spit dummies out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Rear seat removal?

Well had my partner combi a few weeks and found a few faults, all electrical but will get them sorted, my question is I don't need 3 seats very often just wondered if anyone had removed rear seats even just one if then as it would make carrying my mtb's easier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lindsay

I'm waiting on a replacement remote key for my Peugeot 308 estate - I've found the spare key but have no idea how to start the engine as I normally press the clutch and the start button!

·
Registered
3 Posts
307 1.4 8valve

hi guys and girls.
can anyone help is the engine in my 307 1.4 8valve 2004(53) an interference or non interference engine as the cam belt has snapped and not sure whether to change head, change engine or if I can get away with just a new belt.
Many Thanks Paul

21 - 29 of 29 Posts