Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've twice put enquires with them to get no responses.

If not do Peugeot themselves do Peugeot have a direct site?

Thanks

·
Registered
334 Posts
It appears to be an off-shoot of the Fish Brothers Peugeot dealership, which is part of the Fish Brothers dealership group. So basically yes, it's part of an official Peugeot dealer. Obviously If you choose to make the distinction between a genuine registered Peugeot dealership and Peugeot themselves, that's your choice.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do not respond to enquirers from their own website, thus alternative is needed.
Is there a direct to Peugeot website?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks enquiry form sent in.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks will contact them.

PS
My local Peugeot dealer as closed his Parts dept. and now it's on the nearby Vauxhall site, which is not open to the public.
It's got signs on the locked door just like our GP saying telephone us only, like the NHS GPs a bit off putting.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
Yes, local R & D branches did the same, contact the parts hub by phone.
But that was way before Covid.

·
Registered
Peugeot 308 T9 ALLURE THP 125
8 Posts
You can order by phone directly from their dist hub, that's what I did during covid. Obviously couldn't do a "click and collect" from the local R&D as previously, due to covid. But they shipped it directly to my house; had to pay a bit of delivery charge. They were really helpful as well; they sent screenshots of the service box for clarification via email while on the phone, so the right part was ordered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts