Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

This is my first post so I'm sorry if its already been answered but I'm in desperate need of some advice.

I've been looking to buy a 308 for a while and have finally found one I like that's within budget. However, I did notice that there was some slight condensation in both of the front headlights. Is this somethin I should be worries about as I've read online that it can be an issue if left as it can cause further damage if water gets elsewhere although none of the things I've read specifically relate to the 308.

I'm set to purchase this car tomoro so I'm in desperate need of advice on this. Would it be somethin I should just ask the garage I'm getting the car from about or do I just steer clear in case it's already suffering the effects?!?

It's a 1.6 vti s 59 plate if that helps.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also I read somewhere that some cars are made with small breathable holes in the headlights to allow any condensation to dry out so could this be the case as I find it highly unlikely that seals would have gone in both front headlights allowing the water to get in.

C

·
0 Posts
If its slight, its not a problem. Unless you evacuate all the air and seal it as a vacuum you can never eliminate it entirely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts