Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have installed diagbox 5.02 and it is working.
It didn't give me the install new hardware when i plugged my lexia in and just said usb not recognized, i then decided to turn the internet on and it installed multi instance driver, straight after that it said usb not recognized, in device manager it shows unknown device :-(
I got hold of psa checker but it won't see the lexia, all fields are non responsive and have no info there.
Should i throw the lexia in the bin??
Thanks. :-(
Ps. Have read so many posts but can't find what I'm after.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hi all i have installed diagbox 5.02 and it is working.
It didn't give me the install new hardware when i plugged my lexia in and just said usb not recognized, i then decided to turn the internet on and it installed multi instance driver, straight after that it said usb not recognized, in device manager it shows unknown device :-(
I got hold of psa checker but it won't see the lexia, all fields are non responsive and have no info there.
Should i throw the lexia in the bin??
Thanks. :-(
Ps. Have read so many posts but can't find what I'm after.
Should be a driver folder somewhere on that disc to install from :) put drivers in first before plugging Lexia in " to all usb ports "

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should be a driver folder somewhere on that disc to install from :) put drivers in first before plugging Lexia in " to all usb ports "
Hi thanks for the reply, I'll have a look for driver folder, can i do it now tho or do i have to install the whole lot again?
Also when it saw the lexia it copied the driver across from 1 folder to another automatically after it showed add new hardware box, but now it doesn't recognize the usb, so that to me means the lexia must be broken?? What do you think mate?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
take the Lexia off the ports install the drivers and see .. but do use the short lead I had issues with the longer of the two supplied leads

good luck

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the long lead at the minute I'm not even sure i have the short lead, i can't find the drivers either, do you have any idea where they are located please?
I'll go and look for a short lead, i did go to a computer shop today to get 1 but he said they never fail and it is the lexia or usb at fault, I'm good with electronics and computers but when i do everything right but it still says no i get frustrated lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rock and roll i found it in the first place i looked, I'll plug it in wish me luck.... Again lol

It worked, I'm on interface 963830 B/
Selected file v4.2.4 downloading.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can't believe after all that it was the cable, thanks for confirming it mate your a star.
Read faults and got p0401 egr and p1351 along with low boost so I'm thinking that there is a vacuum leak somewhere, which i thought in the beginning without pp2k haha.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Rock and roll i found it in the first place i looked, I'll plug it in wish me luck.... Again lol

It worked, I'm on interface 963830 B/
Selected file v4.2.4 downloading.
my long cable did not work So how someone can state they do not go wrong baffles me

glad its working :thumb:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i find the short one a pain. ive always been able to use the long one
I'm not saying anything:lol:

Well i have got the Samsung q1u running diagbox 5.02, is it worth me trying to do a firmware upgrade to C and 7.33? Apart from new cars is the software any better?
I'll leave my lexia in its own case etc and won't mess with the netbook now I'll use another 1 for other things, best way i think :)
Stupid cable cost me weeks of hair pulling, ah well sanity resumes :)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I'm not saying anything:lol:

Well i have got the Samsung q1u running diagbox 5.02, is it worth me trying to do a firmware upgrade to C and 7.33? Apart from new cars is the software any better?
I'll leave my lexia in its own case etc and won't mess with the netbook now I'll use another 1 for other things, best way i think :)
Stupid cable cost me weeks of hair pulling, ah well sanity resumes :)
I have a seperate laptop for Planet also wireless disabled :) some laptops cannot give enough power from the usb ports and the longer the lead the more resistances the longer lead (chinese supplied) got very hot So probably a manufacturing fault :mad:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a seperate laptop for Planet also wireless disabled :) some laptops cannot give enough power from the usb ports and the longer the lead the more resistances the longer lead (chinese supplied) got very hot So probably a manufacturing fault :mad:
That thought had crossed my mind also, at 1 point the whole interface was going to get hot (with the help of some lighter fluid and a match lol)
Just shows, go for the simple things first, i had even resoldered the pins on the lexia where the lead plugs in, ironically they all looked dry:nod:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts