Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Everyone who has it or has heard it says the sound is outstanding, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed when you hear it. Whether it's worth the money is down to you personally though. I LOVE my music and would have loved it but I took a gamble that I'd be satisfied with the standard set up because at nearly £600 it was too costly for me.

· Registered
78 Posts
i have it in my GT Line, and it´s outstanding, I´m a professionel DJ and need good sound, and I haven't regretted that I spent the extra cash on focal

The Bass is amazing, and the sound if really crisp and fine.

In Denmark it was extra 1700 Pounds, but well worth the money

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i have it in my GT Line, and it´s outstanding, I´m a professionel DJ and need good sound, and I haven't regretted that I spent the extra cash on focal

The Bass is amazing, and the sound if really crisp and fine.

In Denmark it was extra 1700 Pounds, but well worth the money
Ohhh, sounds like I will invest. I mean, its a car for at least 4-5 years, better to have an amazing audio rather than not :)

· Registered
2 Posts
Focal

I have driven promo car with standart sound system.
Now, I love my music and I love good sound, and good sound for me is NOT huge woofer in the trunk.
So
Standart sound was a dissapointment for me, it was like you listen to music in a metal bucket. So my initial order was w/o Focal, and it took me couple of weeks to understand, why I am not entirely happy about my order.
So I have checked the price for after market sound, and found, it is not so much cheaper, if at all. So I updated my order with this Focal system in the end.

Like I said, I am not the one for flawless sound, for example, standart sound system in Renault Kadjar is quite good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.