Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks, hope all are well...

anywayz to the point, i was wondering if it was time for me to get a new comm2000 unit.

the reason i am asking is because when i indicate right, then move the steering wheel right, let it return to normal (straight), it will drop the stalk and indicate left...kinda pisses me off...

i have read a few things where people say their indicators were playing up e.g. a plastic clip brakes inside.

hooked it up to planet and that says no fault.

cheers for all your help:thumb:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers, you wouldnt happen to have any spare by any chance? :p

with the radio dealy, got the gull winged leds (had to modfiy) back from exercise in scotland, so will spend today sorting it, will be back in the post tomoz, and should receive on tues....

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
No worries mate , the fella i know has 4 i think with airbag faults but need to know what make yours is and what leads (colours) are attached.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry, i meant as in to get to the comm unit, such as a few holes on the back to unclip the front and airbag etc...

just finished sorting the radio circuit out, hopefully it will work first time. a few of the contacts were torn off, so i had to replace and put a biggish blob of solder. will get posted first thing.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
cck2k9 said:
sorry, i meant as in to get to the comm unit, such as a few holes on the back to unclip the front and airbag etc...

just finished sorting the radio circuit out, hopefully it will work first time. a few of the contacts were torn off, so i had to replace and put a biggish blob of solder. will get posted first thing.
Yeah sorry holes underneath

and thankyou pal.

ps Hope you have enough left to buy yourself a drink.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
going to go have a look now at the comm2000, well im going to disconnect the battery now :D

yeah should be a couple of quid left. just need to get postage with what is left. cheers...

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
turns out you can just take the shroud of to take a look at the comm2000 unit.

heres a pic of the connections:

this was written on the sides:

ZA474CCC DAY PBT GF15<

3446157196439228XT4378 - RB 10 DEC 2003

hope this is of some use..

thanks again

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was thinking, while i have about 6 months of warrenty left on my car, can i not claim this under that, ie is it wear and tear or an out right mechanical failure...?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
cck2k9 said:
i was thinking, while i have about 6 months of warrenty left on my car, can i not claim this under that, ie is it wear and tear or an out right mechanical failure...?
Pug were changing them under warranty don`t know if they still are but no harm in making a phonecall.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh sorry my bad, its not peugeot warrenty it is done by a company called direct warrenty limited, rang them earlier and they said i can take the car to a garage of my choice that will happily deal with warrenty, they need to confirm if it is wear and tear or actual failure etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts