Peugeot Forums banner

Should we be able to send in short vids of Peugeots in ACTION

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it possible to.... poll

I want to know if its possible to send in short video clips? And if not "admin.... Will this be available at some point soon." I know you got sites like the TUBE and others. But how about one on a site dedicated to Peugeot fans just about that mighty LION aka the PUG. cheers mikey and please vote or leave your message thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
?

So many people have came onto this thread but no one wants to write a few lines, tick a box or even just say hello. ;-).

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think this could be benefiacanary to the forum which could result in making it eaier for people to post up there opinons, so what a better place to start than a few vids. Ive tried encoding a few but im unsure wht codes the admin are using whether its the trusty html or the bbc codes. Any one have any clues?

·
Registered
862 Posts
This could be something worth looking into,at the moment there are several you tube links on the forum,Admin will be the one to get a definitive answer from.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I knw how to post vids on to most sites, i just need to know what codes you accept, wether they be bbc, html, and what scale you permit whether it be the same scale that they use on you tube or a smaller scale screen, if you are still unsure il try a few things and then if i crack the codes il pass them on to people tht wish to use it. Regards whistler, may take a week to crack it tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts