Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I just bought a 1.2 Allure 308 (67 plate), it had a good set of optional extras like upgraded alloys, sat nav and the glass panoramic roof, but it's missing a DAB radio.

Is there anyway to upgrade the infotainment system / antenna to have DAB?

Thanks

·
Registered
978 Posts
Because I'm surprised that such a late model Allure spec car doesn't have DAB. I presume that when you when press the SRC button that DAB isn't an option. Is it there but greyed out?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Just realised that with it being late 2017 that you're likely to have a NAC unit rather than SMEG+. But even so, I thought DAB was standard fitment.

I wonder if the option has been turned off with a Diagbox for some reason? Do you know any history of the car?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know it's been fully serviced by Peugeot and was bought through them by me. I'll contact the dealership and ask them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The DAB was disabled, but has now been activated again, but it won't find channels so it's going to be booked in with Peuegot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone know of any common faults that would cause the DAB to not find any channels?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Not heard of anything on the NAC unit. On the earlier SMEG+ there were a series of firmware updates some of which were supposed to address radio issues.

You'll have to leave it to your dealer to sort out. My experience (on both my C5 and the 308) is that they replace items as instructed by PSA Tech guys. The 308 had a replacement radio and my C5 had a new radio, roof aerial (even though that's not for the radio as such) and the two amplifiers in the rear quarters! At each stage they asked me if the radio problem was cured!

But please be sure to keep us updated as it goes on and let us know the final result.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Lack of a decent aerial signal would give your problem. Maybe the aerial amp isn't getting power.

My experience of dealers with things like this is that they have no idea so make it up. They are all like that sir. Saves them doing anything. And Customer Services say they have to accept what the dealer says.

Hopefully your dealer is better than mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts