Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I had a connects2 box from Nexxia in my previous 407 (I still have it in the cupboard somewhere, the box, not the car..)
It worked fine. Only issue I had with it was, I couldn't work out how to play album -> album. I could only get it to play through the tracks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'll maybe scout ebay for a secondhand one first but it's looking like a good option.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
I use a similar device on my RD3 radio and it does what I want it to do. It plays the tracks in the order they would on the ipod. I have my ipod set to play all tracks in shuffle mode and that's what I get. I can also set up 5 playlists which appear to the head unit as cd's in a changer. Pressing buttons 2 to 6 selects one of the playlists while pressing button 1 puts it back to standard playback in whatever mode you set the ipod. I much prefer this system to the idea of buying an aftermarket head unit with ipod control plus all the extra leads to use the remote stalk and MFD display.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello

Hi ya guys I've only just got my 407 so this is all new to me lol. I've got the rd4 and would like to listen to my music from my iphone can this be done. Many thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Also I've just looked at the link for the adapter and was wondering how you connect it to the car. I must say I'm not the best with electrics

·
Registered
394 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts