Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought the 407 this time last year I was thrilled to see it provided hands free for mobiles. I paired my iPhone 6 up with the radio immediately. It worked well and even listed my contacts directory on the control panel. Now, its hit and miss as to whether I can connect with anyone in hands free mode - I eventually get there, but it takes a 3 or 4 attempts. Also, and for some time now, gone is the Contacts listing! I haven't changed phones in this time, BUT the phone has had 3 or more IOS updates this year. I'm wondering if every Apple update moves the iPhone and the 407 further apart! Does any other iPhone 6 / 407 owner have this problem? If so, I'd be grateful for whatever tips you can provide.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I bought the 407 this time last year I was thrilled to see it provided hands free for mobiles. I paired my iPhone 6 up with the radio immediately. It worked well and even listed my contacts directory on the control panel. Now, its hit and miss as to whether I can connect with anyone in hands free mode - I eventually get there, but it takes a 3 or 4 attempts. Also, and for some time now, gone is the Contacts listing! I haven't changed phones in this time, BUT the phone has had 3 or more IOS updates this year. I'm wondering if every Apple update moves the iPhone and the 407 further apart! Does any other iPhone 6 / 407 owner have this problem? If so, I'd be grateful for whatever tips you can provide.
Should have added - its a 2.0 litre HDI Estate on a 56 plate

1 - 2 of 2 Posts