Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I used to unlock my 307 the internal light used to turn on and remain on until I put in the car key or for a few minutes if the key wasn't inserted. It also used to come on when any door was opened.

One day I didn't want it on so I turned it off prior to putting the key in the ignition. Now it appears it doesn't come on automatically any longer, only manually when I press the light button.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can resolve this and get the light to come on again when the car is remotely unlocked or the doors are opened?

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Search button is the key :thumb:

All you have to do is press and hold the interior light button for about 5 seconds to put it back into auto mode :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may have typed in the wrong phrases but I couldn't find it on Search in the 307 area :(

Thanks for the solution though :)

S

·
0 Posts
No worries, i say it to most people :p

Dont mind if someone is sticking around, its these newly registered 1 posters who want us to spoon feed them that get me :lol:

Glad its working anyway, out of interest did you hear a beep or anything to signal the auto was back on, some say it does this but mine never has done!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts