Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys any info on where I can find the Internal Air Filter for the aircon smell and so on to clean?:)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well thanks for that , as I also didnt know . BUT !! what a load of bollocks & over engineering that was . My 2 Dodges & my Jeep took 20 secs to change . Open glove box , drop the back down , swap filters !! If I get it done I'll get garage /dealer to do it !!

R

·
0 Posts
what a bloody work up just for a pollen filter..and i thought the focus one was a bitch to get at..

·
11,992 Posts
Take one out of a car that's done 30,000 miles and look at the crud on it. Better on the filter than rattling around the blower motor or in your face!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Take one out of a car that's done 30,000 miles and look at the crud on it. Better on the filter than rattling around the blower motor or in your face!
Done this myself a few Peugeots back, found it to be virtually clean. And lets face it, this is the stuff in the air we breath which it catches, so if it didnt exist there wouldnt be a colleciton of it to blow in your face as you put it.

I notice that now the dealerships automatically replace this part as part of a standard service, probably as no one would pay "extra" to have it done.

·
11,992 Posts
Done this myself a few Peugeots back, found it to be virtually clean. And lets face it, this is the stuff in the air we breath which it catches, so if it didnt exist there wouldnt be a colleciton of it to blow in your face as you put it.
It depends whereabouts you live. I used to live on the outskirts of the country and I had to hoover mine every few months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts