Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ihave checked and topped up the level although it was fine and the car runs without overheating.is this a faulty water sensor and how do i check this ?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Ihave checked and topped up the level although it was fine and the car runs without overheating.is this a faulty water sensor and how do i check this ?
The level of what...water? car runs without over heating? water sensor? :eek:

Yep, its had it :thumb:

just kidding :p you need to add more details :thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
intermittent water coolant level warning

as in the title I have a intermittent water coolant level warning I have checked the cooling system water level and it is fine the car runs fine without overheating.This is intermittent but now its starting to bug me.shall I change the sensor or is there a way I can check that it is the sensor at fault. thanks

·
Registered
441 Posts
as in the title I have a intermittent water coolant level warning I have checked the cooling system water level and it is fine the car runs fine without overheating.This is intermittent but now its starting to bug me.shall I change the sensor or is there a way I can check that it is the sensor at fault. thanks
check your electrical connection on the side of the plastic tank itself if your sure there is no water loss elsewhere.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
try topping the water up a bit more as when its below max level then when rake and set off it sloshes about and can cause the warning to come up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts