Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
intermittent start probs
ive got a problem ,,tried everything ,new starter ,battery,all earth leads are cleaned ,key fob battery changed ,looks like problem heading towards fuse box ,, anyone help plz

·
5,069 Posts
Lets start by what model of car and what engine etc, then we can move this to the right section where you might get some useful advice

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just heard it may be the ignition. ..I'll try that but if anyone knows of anything else plz let me know. ..thnx all

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it works for about 4/5 days then goas back to not working for a day or two then back to normal,,driving me crazy ...

·
Registered
123 Posts
If it's not starting and you have checked coils, sparks, starter motor assuming petrol 1.4, it could be injectors or fuse box (do you hear a relay click when you try to turn over engine? You should.). It could also be resistance on the aux pulley, seized air con unit, alternator...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thnx for your commentsearch. .as I've stated I've got a 2008 peugeot 207 hdi 68 bhp with starting problems I've tried a new battery starater moter key fob alternater all good. new ignition .the only thing left to try is a new fuse box as it it heading towards a ignition relay problem. .as I found is a fault on these models ..if so I will let you know ..thnx again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts