Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon,
Sorry for the long post but I like to give the full story :eek:
I have a 2002, 307 2.0 HDi RHS that is showing 'Anti-pollution fault' and 'esp/asr not functioning'

I went to my mechanic and we cleared the faults but one kept coming back, 'DPF Puncture' We checked the additive and reset the levels.
I drove 60 miles to Manchester before limp mode kicked in again where I parked up on a service call. When I restarted the car I had 'Anti-pollution fault' but no esp fault and the car wasn't in limp mode.
Filled the tank with diesel because my next call was Torquay, great I though a good run down the motorway.
After about 5 miles the MIL light went off, so I carried on, about 100 miles down the m-way limp mode kicked in again. Stopped at Gordano for 30 minutes to eat. Got back in the car, anti-pollution fault but no limp mode.
Back on the M5 and within 5 miles back in limp mode where it has stayed for the past 250 miles.

I have read on here about the differential pressure sensor causing a puncture fault. I have removed the sensor and blown compressed air down the pipes to the DPF.
If I blow air down a port on the pressure sensor (the one behind the battery tray) should the air exit out of the other port?
Unfortunately I cannot get any pressure sensor readings as my mech is now away for 2 weeks :(

Look forward to any advice given :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to add, I have read other posts about reading the voltage from the sensor.
When the car is running i get a constant 5v from one of the pins to earth and 0.66v from the other. the 0.66 does not change at all whether you rev up the car or not.
Couldn't test it with the engine stopped and just ign' on because I cannot find my jump leads to extend the battery terminals

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok done that, is there any way to tell which way round the pipes go?
Obviously the old one had a spot of paint on it.
I've put the pipe with the spot on into the left port. (sensor connector on the right)

The mil light is still on but I believe it may be logged as a permanent fault.
Does this sound correct?

If so are there any forum members willing to clear the codes for me?
I'm working in the Trafford Centre today and will be travelling down to J15 on the M6 this evening.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that Gibbo.
It looks like I may be on this job until at least 11pm now though :(

Any idea on the pipe configuration on the new sensor?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts