Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

You probably don't care but I'm actually fairly chuffed I managed to replace all the plastic trimmy bits inside the 307.

Sooooo, I no longer have plastic wood! Mind I got a bit hasty at the beginning and snapped two of the holding clips for the gear gaiter. Going to have to get another now...

So yeah, no more plastic wood, now it's some slightly more scratched silvery trim. I'm thinking about sanding it down, priming it and spraying a metallic red (a tasteful metallic red). Anybody know of a decent place to get interior plastic trim spray?

And does anybody know the technical term for the plastic wood? It's in awesome condition so I'm going to sell it either on here or fleabay.

Cheers

Jazz

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know what to call them on ebay. I'm sure somebody out there would want a set...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Argh!

Right instead of making a new thread (as much as I love doing so) I'll ask the Q on here:

Does anybody know why my radio won't find the stations?

I took the head unit and cd changer out in order to replace the trim, then replaced the trim, and put them back, all plugged in like before...

Now it wont find any stations.

Then I try and play a cd, the changer takes one in, sucks it in deep, and lets it slide right on down, then it goes back to the radio (which is all fuzzy sounding cos it cant find a damn station..)

somebody must have done this before?

·
Registered
44 Posts
JazzJPH said:
Argh!

Right instead of making a new thread (as much as I love doing so) I'll ask the Q on here:

Does anybody know why my radio won't find the stations?

I took the head unit and cd changer out in order to replace the trim, then replaced the trim, and put them back, all plugged in like before...

Now it wont find any stations.

Then I try and play a cd, the changer takes one in, sucks it in deep, and lets it slide right on down, then it goes back to the radio (which is all fuzzy sounding cos it cant find a damn station..)

somebody must have done this before?
Check that the areal is connected to the stereo my have fallen off

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There were two biggish electrical connections

And one small one which had two other plastic connections (without wiring) slid on the side. Should there be anything else?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts