Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the trick to removing the rear LH trim in an SW? I have removed the pillar trim, and the screw at the back under that.

But there seems to be something holding it where the rear seat release catch is.

That centre cover pops out a bit but there is still something holding it all. Any suggestions please?

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, looked in Service Box at their diagrams. They call it the Luggage cover support trim, and behind it is a shelf strengthener.
However it shows no fastenings other than the screw at the back which I have already removed. So maybe there is one of those plastic catches which just clicks into place, but I know from experience how easily they can also break.

Had a tow bar fitted and the fitter "forgot" to connect up the rear fog light into the harness for the tow socket. He is now being very hard to get hold of, so somehow I ill have to complete he job myself. The connector is behind that bit of trim.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.