Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Apologies for not getting around to this earlier - busy day! I just took them a few minutes ago with my phone so used the flash for some of them. As I said before it's a really light shade of grey - initially I thought it was white.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apologies for not getting around to this earlier - busy day! I just took them a few minutes ago with my phone so used the flash for some of them. As I said before it's a really light shade of grey - initially I thought it was white.
Thanks digitaldr. Looks nicer and better than black I think. Makes interior less darker specially with tinted glass. What do you think?

·
Administrator
2,909 Posts
Thanks digitaldr. Looks nicer and better than black I think. Makes interior less darker specially with tinted glass. What do you think?
I've got a GT Line on order and didn't go for the panoramic roof as I'm 6'5" and concerned about headroom.

I wish I could have had the lighter roof panel as it seemed a little dark in the back matched with the tinted windows. Unfortunately, you don't get to choose.

Paul

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks digitaldr. Looks nicer and better than black I think. Makes interior less darker specially with tinted glass. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I like it to - any whiter and it would have been too bright. I'm sure if I had forked out for a GT I would have convinced myself the black was nicer - it's certainly distinctive!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I've had 50 years of brutal black but I'm more into Monet these days....I even like Black and Tan seats like Citroen have as an option

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.