Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has been off the road for over 2 years it hasn't been attended to in about 3 months. The other day I decided to get it fixed up. I charged the battery and the car turned over fine. I cleaned out the inside with a steam cleaner and hoover but the seats and doorcard trim are really dirty so I was gonna get an upholstery spray for them my question is what colour should I do?? The car is silver and the interior is kinda dark grey. Should I stick with the orignal colour or go for something different?? Thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Upholstery spray... please don't

I did for my rear headrests, they are dead now.

Then I improved the technique and thought it over etc. and did the door card trims, with so much care and attention, and it just isn't right.. I have to get a new full interior cos I'm two headrests down and the rear door cards look ridiculous.

It's a bad idea

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a silver car myself and find blue or black or even both look really good. :thumb:
I'm thinking black all over with the middle part and middle of the seat blue??

Upholstery spray... please don't

I did for my rear headrests, they are dead now.

Then I improved the technique and thought it over etc. and did the door card trims, with so much care and attention, and it just isn't right.. I have to get a new full interior cos I'm two headrests down and the rear door cards look ridiculous.

It's a bad idea
Trust me if you seen my seats you'd realise they can't get much worse!!! I'm thinkin of getting a new interior anyway just thought I'd give this a shot first

J

·
0 Posts
Hehe then full steam ahead!

What car is it btw? That was my resolve since I have the awful awful awful grey cloth seats..

Still stopped after the door cards :p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe then full steam ahead!

What car is it btw? That was my resolve since I have the awful awful awful grey cloth seats..

Still stopped after the door cards :p
Ha I've the 307 and the horrible grey cloth seats aswell :p think I'll just give it a go n see how it turns out cause I need to do somethin the state of em ha

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
I'm thinking black all over with the middle part and middle of the seat blue??
thats how mine are :thumb: but thats manufacturer for you :rolleyes:

im not sure on this spray or how it works, is it dye? paint? :eek:

have you not thought of seat covers? i had them in my 307 (pic on my dp), the kit does all seats and headrests. also they use something called clix, so they are designed to tear when a seat airbag deploys...i can vouch for this. :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats how mine are :thumb: but thats manufacturer for you :rolleyes:

im not sure on this spray or how it works, is it dye? paint? :eek:

have you not thought of seat covers? i had them in my 307 (pic on my dp), the kit does all seats and headrests. also they use something called clix, so they are designed to tear when a seat airbag deploys...i can vouch for this. :lol:
I had a look on that site you posted and I love the black and blue ones but when I had seat covers in my punto they kept coming undone and it really annoyed me I took pleasure in burning them haha

J

·
0 Posts
Let me know what dye you are looking at, I think I know exactly which one you have your eye on.

J

·
0 Posts
That's what I used. I reckon if you used a lot of it, it'll work. I would say a full can per the area of a headrest

1 - 12 of 12 Posts