Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I’m quite new here, having bought a year-old 3008 back in January. I’ve got an irritating noise in the cabin, which is caused by some ill-fitting passenger door trim (near the front edge, just below the window line).

Does anyone have any experience of how sympathetic Peugeot dealers might be in respect of fixing this? Any tips on encouraging them to do so?! I can imagine that as it doesn’t stop me driving the car, it might not be a piece of work they’re willing to do, but the noise really is driving me mad!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Depends on your Peugeot dealer.

Im pretty sure rattles from 3008 interior trim has been fixed under warranty for at least one person on here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had a rattle from my driver side A-pillar trim where it met the top of the dash, really irritating, the dealer attempted to resolve it by greasing it, turning the rattle into a squeak...
They ended up replaced the trim (took a few weeks to get the replacement), and that sorted it. All under warranty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one - thanks both, sounds like I can be cautiously optimistic then.

Seems to be that the black trim mounted on the top of the door isn’t seated correctly, seems to be rubbing. It doesn’t align with the dashboard as well as on the driver’s side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts