Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has/ is thinking of applying fabric protection to their interior.
I've got an autoglym lifeshine kit ( wax windows and interior) from my last car. This is the expensive stuff they try and chuck on for stupid money, and I'm thinking I might use the interior protection on the seats.
Its a spray and im wondering if i should apply this to the entire seat ( including the non fabric parts) or should I wipe it off these bits.
Anyone used it, got any thoughts.

Thanks

· Registered
272 Posts
I've never bothered protecting the interior of my cars because i have always used this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meguiars-Carpet-and-Interior-Cleaner/dp/B0006ZWGEM

It's amazing, if i get a mark on the seat, quick spray with this and a wipe with a damp microfibre and hey presto mark has gone (leaves no drying marks either). It's so good i use it on the carpets in the house! Just sold my qashqai and the chap was amazed at the condition of the interior which considering i have a 2 year old is pretty good going!

It keeps the mats looking brand new as well.

· Administrator
2,121 Posts
I've never bothered protecting the interior of my cars because i have always used this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meguiars-Carpet-and-Interior-Cleaner/dp/B0006ZWGEM

It's amazing, if i get a mark on the seat, quick spray with this and a wipe with a damp microfibre and hey presto mark has gone (leaves no drying marks either). It's so good i use it on the carpets in the house! Just sold my qashqai and the chap was amazed at the condition of the interior which considering i have a 2 year old is pretty good going!

It keeps the mats looking brand new as well.
Just ordered a bottle on your recommendation....thank you :thumb:

Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.