Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all how the hell do I set the interior light to come on when I open the door? It all works when I press the button just that it don't come on with the doors :confused:
I bet it's a simple fix.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
On my 307 there are 3 switches and 3 seperate lights on the interior light. The two outer switches & lights are for the driver & passenger map lights and the centre switch & light for the courtesy light. I just set the centre switch in each position and tried opening the door until it came on.

If yours doesn't come on regardles of the switch position then I guess it could be either a blown bulb / fuse or a faulty switch in the door (I am guessing the switch is in the door lock machanism).

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On my 307 there are 3 switches and 3 seperate lights on the interior light. The two outer switches & lights are for the driver & passenger map lights and the centre switch & light for the courtesy light. I just set the centre switch in each position and tried opening the door until it came on.

If yours doesn't come on regardles of the switch position then I guess it could be either a blown bulb / fuse or a faulty switch in the door (I am guessing the switch is in the door lock machanism).
Thanks I have 2 map lights and 1 courtesy light but its just a push button not a switch :(

·
Registered
394 Posts
While the topic is here, if you all don't mind me asking, I've just noticed (after only 6 months!) that neither of my courtesy lights work at all. They don't work when you open the doors and they don't work when the buttons are pressed either. Any ideas, or am I just unlucky that 2 bulbs have gone?

The other lights work fine, just now I've noticed it's bugging me :bang:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
While the topic is here, if you all don't mind me asking, I've just noticed (after only 6 months!) that neither of my courtesy lights work at all. They don't work when you open the doors and they don't work when the buttons are pressed either. Any ideas, or am I just unlucky that 2 bulbs have gone?

The other lights work fine, just now I've noticed it's bugging me :bang:
I would say both bulbs if the map ones work just buy some and see there not much :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
car door lights

currently the door lights also called door projectors . Just use the 3M tape stick it on your door panel and it can have the same effect as yours . Open the door ,light will be on . Close the door ,light will be off .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts