Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, what are these sockets called? These are the interior light sockets and I am going to order two of them, but whatever I searched, I didn't find the type of these... Thanks!
Wood Space Plastic Lego Machine

Wood Creative arts Gas Flooring Hardwood

·
Registered
1991 205 GTi 1.9 Red ; 2014 208 GTi AE #071 White
16 Posts
So you are after which type of electrical connector fits into the housing? You obviously can't use the existing ones for some reason?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So you are after which type of electrical connector fits into the housing? You obviously can't use the existing ones for some reason?
Yes. Actually I have changed my interior light. My existing light had only a door light with one of these sockets (which works fine now with the new door light), and the new one has two extra map lights at both sides of the door light with two of these sockets. My car isn't wired for these map lights, so I need to wire it by myself and add these connectors

·
Registered
1991 205 GTi 1.9 Red ; 2014 208 GTi AE #071 White
16 Posts
No problem. Is here also a 4 pin connector on the housing? Have you plugged the unit in to see if it works? I am asking because I read somewhere that all the lights work on one connector only, and that is the 4 pin socket and not those two pictured. There is a thread on here regarding interior light wiring already. Its for the 308 but pretty much identical to 208. That may help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem. Is here also a 4 pin connector on the housing? Have you plugged the unit in to see if it works? I am asking because I read somewhere that all the lights work on one connector only, and that is the 4 pin socket and not those two pictured. There is a thread on here regarding interior light wiring already. Its for the 308 but pretty much identical to 208. That may help.
Thanks. I'll check the thread. Yes there is a black 4 pin connector and it is connected. But I think it should be the bluetooth microphone connector or only for the central door light (I am not sure). The map lights sockets are for sure what I have put their photos here as they have no pints on my old unit but have pins on the new one with map lights. The rest is exactly identical between the old and new one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually this blue connector is the very thing I am looking for. Does anyone know what type of connector this is called? Otherwise I need to go to a junkyard and find it from inside of junk Peugots, if I find any :LOL::LOL:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts