Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Got a 2006 (56) 207 SE 1.6 HDI and have a problem with the driver and front passenger interior grab handles (above the door). One of the retainers that keep the handle fixed has come loose on both the handles and at a loss (without doing damage) as to how to fix them back.

I figure they either slide in some way or they clip?

Can anyone shed any light on this please. (one of them rattles like mad and is doing my head in!!)

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Joe

Thanks for the reply, still a bit at a loss how to fix them back on.

Both are connected by one fixing but unsure how to fix them back together. Do they slide or clip in to position? Incidentally it is the left fixing on each as you look at them that has come loose.

Can supply photo if needed.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me too

Did you manage to get a fix for this problem? I have the same problem with my 2008 1.6 HDI. Both the front and rear, left hand side screws are rattling about and I can't see easily how to fix it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
207 Interior Grab Handles

Hi Tom

Alas no, they are still rattling about very annoyingly and still at a loss how to fix them, just know the dealership will charge me an hours labour to fix em (£70 - £80) so will just put up with it, well its been nearly 2 years already. :confused:

If you get a solution could you let me know please?

Merci

1 - 7 of 7 Posts