Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have noticed that my fans do not work when you turn the dial to diffrent speeds. Is this common and easy to fix or do i need a new unit? Also the air-con comes on everytime i start the car i know some cars it comes on when you turn the setting to demist but it doesnt matter what setting its on it always comes on. I turn the ignition on air-con comes on switch it off enter code and start car and it comes on again not a problem just anoying, does anyone else have this? Thanks.

B

·
0 Posts
Hi

I cant comment on the aircon, although it does not sound right!

As for heater fan - its quite common on many cars that the resistor pack dies - this conrol the speed.

David

·
Registered
239 Posts
one good thing is the fan is working so its got to be the unit not making connections with different speeds and could be the inside of the unit has gone south also check all the fuses it might be a blown fuse,

the A/C coming on when ignition is on is common on many cars but some can be programmed by pressing some buttons at the same time to reset it my old Saab did that and pressing auto and demist it could be altered not sure if you can do that but worth a try

1 - 4 of 4 Posts