Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I've just got a 307 Estate (2004). I've a really strange problem with the interior boot light & wondered if you guys had any idea why its happening.

I unlock the car, get in & the interior lights are all on apart from the interior boot light thats up near the roof of the car.
I then start the car & all the interior lights go off.....and the interior boot light (near the roof) comes on...and stays on all the time I'm driving/the car is on!
When I get out the car & lock it then all the lights go off (including the boot light).

Its only happened today....really odd!!

Thanks
Fran

P

·
0 Posts
Hi there,

I've just got a 307 Estate (2004). I've a really strange problem with the interior boot light & wondered if you guys had any idea why its happening.

I unlock the car, get in & the interior lights are all on apart from the interior boot light thats up near the roof of the car.
I then start the car & all the interior lights go off.....and the interior boot light (near the roof) comes on...and stays on all the time I'm driving/the car is on!
When I get out the car & lock it then all the lights go off (including the boot light).

Its only happened today....really odd!!

Thanks
Fran
I take it you tried pressing button? Failing that bsi reset may help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts