Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just removed my battery ,recharged it and refitted it.The problem i am having is the instrument panel showing the milage is Flashing and i cannot re connect my phone its a Boxer with the hands free phone kit built in and the usb port doesnt work

D

·
0 Posts
This happens to the fiat derived vans alright. Fiat do a proxy alignment to sort it. Its like a body ecu reset. It'll need to go on diagnostic sort as fas as i remember. What year is the van?
Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks For Your Reply
Its a 2007 New Shape everything else seams to be working i cant pair the phone because the menus for doing this are not available i just have the flashing mileson the display they are clocking up the miles as i drive ?

D

·
0 Posts
Did you wait three min before disconnecting the battery and wait another three min after reconnecting?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if i did i didnt mean to iit would have took about three minutes to put the cover and the carpets back down but i did turn the radio on as soon as i put the battery back on to see if it had lost the code

D

·
0 Posts
Ok. This has messed up the CAN network. Its imperitive to follow battery removal procedure.
Get the van onto Peugeot diagnostic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks is there anything i can try with out having to book it in to peugeot ? i have been reading that the bsi can be re set is this the same thing

D

·
0 Posts
There isin't a BSI as such as its a Fiat. Its their version of a BSI.
Get it on diagnostic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts