Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am new to this site, so hello everybody.i have just purchased a 407 sport hdi 2.0 ltr cc.56 reg.i need instructions on how to remove the gearbox etc etc.i dont mind paying for the info.i am a mechanic and have looked at the job there are a lot of parts to remove so i want to make sure i do the job correctly.i know its at least 8 hrs to do and the parts are expensive so i dont want to mess things up.i would really appriciate any info.thankyou for reading.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bluetyler said:
Complete subframe off makes it a whole lot easier. Whats the last 8 of the vin?
hi mate,thanks for the quick reply.you are right totally remove subframe and a million other items haha.tie wrap the steering rack out the way(safes taking it off).then everything else is pretty straight forward,its just that there are lots of items to remove.be carefull when refitting o/side driveshaft you can damage the turbo oil return pipe into the sump(new pipe 35 pounds ouch)hope this helps other members. cheers vinny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.