Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as above, on Peugeot 307(2006 later model)

Is it an easy process, remove old radio, install replacement?, I have the harness and thats it, I then want to connect it to a Sony Explod 200 W subwoofer, no wiring so what do i need.

thanks for any advice

·
Registered
39 Posts
Need an amp wiring kit usually around £30 as for the headunit it's easy

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need an amp wiring kit usually around £30 as for the headunit it's easy

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
thanks, so for the Pioneer its just switch over, plus aerial adapter, stalk for wheel if i want it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Should be a straightforward swap over think you need to get an adaptor for the stick control tho

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should be a straightforward swap over think you need to get an adaptor for the stick control tho

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Well, still hasn't been done, bought this from e bay and friend who was going to do it says it doesn't fit.

PEUGEOT 207 307 308 407 607 807 CD Stereo Wiring Harness Adaptor & Fakra Aerial
( 350824029380 )

any ideas, tx

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well, still hasn't been done, bought this from e bay and friend who was going to do it says it doesn't fit.

PEUGEOT 207 307 308 407 607 807 CD Stereo Wiring Harness Adaptor & Fakra Aerial
( 350824029380 )

any ideas, tx
What isn't fitting? The big connector?

If so, you might need the earlier version which uses standard ISO plugs (but with differences in the power plug compared to aftermarket units)
Like WIRE WIRING HARNESS STEREO RADIO HEADUNIT ADAPTOR FOR PEUGEOT 106 206 306 307 | eBay

Or maybe Peugeot 307 CD radio stereo wiring harness adapter lead loom ISO converter wire | eBay

·
Registered
441 Posts
I will post an image on the ebay item how do you post a jpeg, etc?
If the image is online on eBay, right-click and choose 'copy image location' (or similar depending o browser), the paste that between [i-mg] [-/img] tags in the text (minus the leading '-' (or use the insert image button above the text field (mountain and sun) and paste into the popup that appears.

If not, you need to put the image online first, I'd suggest Postimage.org - simple and straightforward.

Based on the ID you posted, did you mean this pic?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts