Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can anyone please help in this. I need to know if anyone have done this before and what are the items / parts needed for this process. Currently my Pug 307 1.6l petrol does not come with a cruise control and I want to install a genuine parts from peugeot. Please help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
First establish whether you car has conventional throttle, or drive by wire.
If it's drive by wire best to get an established company to install.
If it's conventional, then there are many companies over in America to choose from.
I installed a Audiovox CCS-100 vacuum cruise to my wife's Kia Rio 1.4i auto for the princely sum of $100 (£60)
Best to do your research first before rushing in and buying the wrong one.
If your lucky enough to be able to go down the vacuum route you will need the find out where the VSS wire is, as well as the Tach wire if it's a manual car.
Good Luck,
Chris.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Installing a genuine cruise control system from peugeot can not be retrofitted as the cars multiplex computer has to have the cruise specifications enabled by factory, the hardest part with a computerised vehicle is checking the specs in your country first. Usually no genuine factory system fitted, means that the specs on the computer are standard and there is no provisions for these add on components. The best solution would be to email PSA france as the first area of research..:thumb: :nod:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.